Scars and scarring
Every laser treatment option available
Scars and areas of scarring are caused by damage to skin, but they can also be damaging to your confidence. While it’s not possible to completely remove scarring, there are lots of methods for improving its appearance – and we offer them all.
Why choose us?
We have every kind of laser that can be used to treat scars, and an NHS-trained plastic surgeon for surgical scar revision. We’ll also be completely honest about which treatments are the best option for you, and the results you can expect.
Our Clinical Director, Jo Martin, is a contributor to the Katie Piper Foundation, treating patients, attending conferences and collaborating with practitioners around the country on new methods in scar treatment. That means we’re at the cutting edge of new technologies to improve scarring, and have the expertise to treat all kinds of scars, from mild to severe.
What does treatment involve?
What we can do for you will depend on the type of scarring you have, but in addition to every type of laser scar treatment available, we offer surgery and a range of topical treatments.
- Re-cutting and lasering, particularly good for stretched scars
- Pulsed-dye laser treatment for raised, red (hypertrophic) scars to flatten them and reduce redness and irritation
- CO2 laser treatment to loosen tight, contracted scars – particularly burn scars. This can be used alongside the pulsed-dye laser
- CO2 laser resurfacing for dipped acne scars on the face, neck and décolleté areas
- Silicone products to help with itching and irritation
- Steroid injections
Come in for a consultation
We’ll need to examine your individual case of scarring to tell you exactly which treatments can help and how long they might take.
To arrange your consultation with no obligation, fill in this form, request a callback on the right or just give us a ring on 0800 294 6515.